Uncaught ReferenceError: Type is not defined

Oct 7, 2013 at 2:32 PM
i have NewForm.aspx and added Content editor web part with the following script

<script type="text/javascript" language="javascript"> $(document).ready(function () { ExecuteOrDelayUntilScriptLoaded(function () { // Title - internal field name var field = new Igotta.StandartListFormsUtility.SPFieldText('Title'); field.setValue('TEST'); }, "sp.js") }); </script>

And also have in my master page :

<script language="javascript" type="text/javascript" src="/jQueryLibraries/jquery-1.8.3.min.js"></script>

But it is not working , in the javascript console of my brower :

Uncaught ReferenceError: Type is not defined igotta.sharepoint.standartlistformutility.js:18
(anonymous function) igotta.sharepoint.standartlistformutility.js:18

"
igotta.sharepoint.standartlistformutility.js:18

if (typeof (Igotta) == 'undefined')
Type.registerNamespace('Igotta')

Uncaught ReferenceError: Igotta is not defined NewForm.aspx?PageView=Shared&InitialTabId=Ribbon.WebPartPage&VisibilityContext=WSSWebPartPage:808
(anonymous function) NewForm.aspx?PageView=Shared&InitialTabId=Ribbon.WebPartPage&VisibilityContext=WSSWebPartPage:808
ExecuteOrDelayUntilEventNotified init.js?rev=BJDmyeIV5jS04CPkRq4Ldg%3D%3D:2
ExecuteOrDelayUntilScriptLoaded init.js?rev=BJDmyeIV5jS04CPkRq4Ldg%3D%3D:2
(anonymous function) NewForm.aspx?PageView=Shared&InitialTabId=Ribbon.WebPartPage&VisibilityContext=WSSWebPartPage:805
l jquery-1.8.3.min.js:2
c.fireWith jquery-1.8.3.min.js:2
v.extend.ready jquery-1.8.3.min.js:2
A jquery-1.8.3.min.js:2

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot call method 'parentElement' of null sp.ui.rte.js?rev=uY%2BcHuH6ine5hasQwHX1cw%3D%3D:2
RTE.Canvas.checkCurrentFocus

Any suggestion... Tank you..
May 21, 2014 at 9:30 AM
Hi NBKZ,

I am having the same problem. Have you found a solution to your? do you remember what it was?

Thank you in advance!
Marija